Raja Ampat Liveaboard- Dive 12 Pay 10 !
April/May SWEET BONUS Package
I have a few spaces available on the April 22 - May 4 and May 8 - 20 trips due to cancellations / final payment not received.
These are special trips, limited to 12 divers, with a guide to dive ratio of 1:3 or 1:4. Trip is organized by Deb Fugitt (me). I accompany the trip, bring in extra guides, supervise all the diving. We can organize air travel from the USA to Indonesia and any other travel within Indonesia required to get to Sorong where we meet the ship.
After 18 charters over the last years, the ship owner is giving us our own personal economic "bail out" on these 2 charters that still have a few spaces left. Thanks to their kind assistance, I am able to offer this VERY sweet bonus package for these two trips only:
April 22 - May 04: 100% Raja Ampat, Sorong-Sorong
May 08 - May 20: 50% Raja Ampat, Sorong - Halmahera - Lembeh
For new bookings only.
You must ask for the Sweet Bonus from Dive Matrix when booking.
full payment must be received to confirm the booking.
Sweet Bonus Package
Both trips are 12 days, $3415 per person (Dive 12 Pay 10 price - normal price is $4095).
- Dive 12 Pay 10 (10 days for the price of 12)
- Free Nitrox (120euro/$160 value)
- Free Fuel Surcharge ($150 value)
- liveaboard accommodations in private cabin with A/C, ensuite bath, double share
- 4+ dives per day in Raja Ampat
- 1:3 or 1:4 guide to diver ratio
- 4 meals per day + afternoon snack, 24 hr. free snacks, tea, coffee & bottled water
- Limited to total 12 guest divers
- On site trip organizer/leader to supervise & assist with problems
- transfers between the airport and ship
- ship fees and taxes for travel in Papua and Raja Ampat
- your choice of aluminum or steel tank, weights & weight belt
- + Free crocodile spotting :>}
A guaranteed single cabin is available on both trips (extra cost).
USA divers: note that Singapore Airlines is currently offering flights from LAX, SFO, JFK, IAH to Indonesia for less than previous years. Price range is $1110 - $1322 including taxes (depends on gateway and dates).
More info on the April 22, Sorong-Sorong trip is at http://www.cityseahorse.com/rajaampat
The May 8-20 trip:
These trips already have guests from USA, Canada, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Venezuela, Singapore, Hong Kong and France aboard. The trips will not only have very diverse marine life and dive sites, but also divers! We anticipate interesting surface intervals. The trip is for experienced divers only and targeted toward photographers and videographers, plus those who like to dive like them.
To book, or for more information contact me via the forum or
email direct to DebF
I still have a few spaces for 2 November trips too... normal price - 11 night trips.