Like the idea of learning about fish and how to ID them, while wearing your fuzzy bunny slippers and sipping a hot drink in your own living room? Then REEF Fishinars are just right for you!
These classes are like a webinar, only WAY more fun, interactive, and about one hour in length. You don't need a microphone or a webcam to be able to participate. Just your computer and speakers (or headphones).
We've got a great lineup with lots of variety on the calendar:
- The Northeast's Dirty Dozen - (NE US and Canada)
- Lookalikes? Look again! - Caribbean fish
- I Wish They All Could Be California Fish
- Caribbean Cryptics
- Pacific NW Advanced Fish ID (Washington, Oregon, and BC)
- Not Exactly Bums: Fish that Live Under Florida's Blue Heron Bridge
- Perplexing Parrotfish - Caribbean fish
Sign up for just one or as many as you like - whatever floats your boat!
Fishinars are sponsored by REEF (Reef Environmental Education Foundation) and are part of our Volunteer Survey Project, where divers keep track of the fish they see on their recreational dives and submit their data into a publicly accessible online database. (it's a lot of fun, actually!)
Hope to see you there - and please help spread the word about these free Fishinars on Facebook, Twitter, email lists, dive buddies, dive clubs and shops, etc.
REEF Outreach Coordinator