I'm about to place an order from McMaster Carr and could use some advice from the experts to make sure I'm not ordering the wrong stuff.
Just bought this guy:
Currently it goes from CGA540 (oxygen) to DIN. I'd like to add quick releases on the CGA end to adapt it to CGA580 (inert) or DIN (to equalize tanks). Also need to add a check valve since I don't think it has one currently. Fittings are currently 1/4" NPT which makes things easier.
My McMC order list for the whip is:
-1/4” NPT QDs: 6537K91 (1 - for DIN) and 6537K11 (2 - for CGAs) and 6537K63 (1 - for pipe T)
-CGA580 inert gas nozzle: 79215A665 and 79215A664. Do I need a bushing (79215A1) as well?
-DIN nozzle (getting from Northeast Scuba Supply - 1/4" NPT female)
-Check valve ( McMC but no clue which to order )
-Anything else I'm missing?
Many thanks to Tim for this list.
- O-rings for drysuit inflator (DUI - Apeks high profile) and wing inflator (Halcyon and Oxycheq) rebuilds: No clue which sizes I should be looking at
- O-rings for dryglove rings (Viking Bayonets - the "Stripped" kit here)
- Barrel bolts for argon webbing - These were the best I could find (91833A134? 92815A115?). I'm looking for the kind he uses here to mount his drysuit bottle.
- P-valve QD from McMaster-Carr (1/4” 5012K71 and 5012K82)
- Drysuit glue to glue neoprene booties to trilam (DUI 450) suit (have the Airspeed Press book but it's not where I am currently so need advice on what glue to order)
Any advice on any of these you could offer would be most appreciated!